Hinged doors are those which are used for passage of pallet trucks or personnel in the areas having insufficient space for sliding.
They are used in smaller passage areas compared to sliding doors. With single and double-leaf alternatives, Build Enterprises India hinged doors always have an option suitable for your needs.
Build Enterprises India caters to a complete range of hinged doors for cold rooms. With door thicknesses from 70mm to 150 mm, these hinged doors are suitable for any type of application. They are characterized by the aluminum leaf edge and by the internal push closure and lock.
Sliding Doors for Positive Temperatures (STN series)
CBT15/CBT12/CBT9-used for below 0 degrees up to minus 40 degree / CTN9/CTN7-used for over 0 degrees
- The hinged doors are in accordance to the European constructive standard characterized by the anodized aluminum profile leaf edge.
- Polyurethane foam injected under heated press with a density of around 40/43 kg/m3 (mono-block leaf)
- Alternative frames as PVC or Aluminum or Stainless Steel
- Complete sealing performance with special design hinge system and gaskets
- The series is produced for positive and negative temperature application and are available in different colors and in stainless steel construction.
- Various accessories provided such as panic bar, vision portholes etc. on demand
- Commonly used for small width openings for pedestrian movement mainly, where users don’t have sliding space.